Sunday, March 31, 2019

Common grammar mistakes to be noted

*Common grammar mistakes*
*Wrong* : I have visited Niagara Falls last weekend.
*Right* : I visited Niagara Falls last weekend.
*Wrong*: The woman which works here is from Japan.
*Right* : The woman who works here is from Japan.
*Wrong* : She’s married with a dentist.
*Right* : She’s married to a dentist.
*Wrong* : She was boring in the class.
*Right* : She was bored in the class.
*Wrong* : I must to call him immediately.
*Right* : I must call him immediately.
*Wrong* : Every students like the teacher.
*Right* : Every student likes the teacher.
*Wrong* : Although it was raining, but we had the picnic.
*Right* : Although it was raining, we had the picnic.
*Wrong* : I enjoyed from the movie.
*Right* : I enjoyed the movie.
*Wrong* : I look forward to meet you.
*Right* : I look forward to meeting you.
*Wrong* : I like very much ice cream.
*Right* : I like ice cream very much.

*Wrong* : She can to drive.
*Right* : She can drive.
*Wrong* : Where I can find a bank?
*Right* : Where can I find a bank?
*Wrong* : I live in United States.
*Right*: I live in the United States.
*Wrong* : When I will arrive, I will call you.
*Right* : When I arrive, I will call you.
*Wrong* : I’ve been here since three months.
*Right* : I’ve been here for three months
*Wrong* : My boyfriend has got a new work.
*Right* : My boyfriend has got a new job. (or just "has a new job")
*Wrong* : She doesn’t listen me.
*Right* : She doesn’t listen to me.
*Wrong* : You speak English good.
*Right* : You speak English well.
*Wrong* : The police is coming.
*Right* : The police are coming.
*Wrong* : The house isn’t enough big.
*Right* : The house isn’t big enough.
*Wrong* : You should not to smoke.
*Right* : You should not smoke.
*Wrong* : Do you like a glass of wine?
*Right* : Would you like a glass of wine?
*Wrong* : There is seven girls in the class.
*Right* : There are seven girls in the class.
*Wrong*: I didn’t meet nobody.
*Right* : I didn’t meet anybody.
*Wrong* : My flight departs in 5:00 am.
*Right* : My flight departs at 5:00 am.

2 comments:

  1. HDFC school is one of the best schools in Pune.Here education leads to excellence,with highly competent and experienced faculty.We make global citizen.Find out more detail on good schools in pune

    ReplyDelete
  2. This way my colleague Wesley Virgin's tale starts with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the EXACT same tactics lots of famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because the majority of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe that conversation has even taken place INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years ago, while driving a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a car without a license and $3.20 on his banking card.

    "I'm so fed up with living check to check! When will I finally succeed?"

    You took part in those types of conversations, isn't it so?

    Your very own success story is waiting to be written. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete